Grow With Us!
You are a passionate and experienced person with an entrepreneurial spirit. You have superb communication skills and exceptional organizational skills. You have a great deal of patience when working with clients, but are driven by results! You enjoy the freedom of a flexible schedule and would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company. Finally, you enjoy working with people of all ages and would like to make a real difference in your community.
Specifically, we are looking for those possessing:
- A Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Registration with the College of Audiologists and Speech Language Pathologists of Ontario (CASLPO)
- Registration with OSLA or CASLPA is an asset
- Experience in the assessment of speech/communication disorders and clinical swallowing screening
- Experience working with a diversity of individuals, ranging from preschool-aged to geriatric clients
- Ability to manage a busy caseload effectively and complete necessary documentation as per College Regulations
- Knowledge of community-based support resources and health education principles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We also have opportunities for Communicative Disorders Assistants (CDA’s) who possess a similar skillset to those described above.
If you feel you would be a good fit with Wonderspeak, please feel free to email us your resume along with references to firstname.lastname@example.org